How To Get In Front Of Perfect Prospects In High Volume With a Predictable System That Scales & Closes Sales By Positioning Your Solution To Solve a Desired End Result
It doesn’t matter how amazing your product or service is, if you can’t get in front of perfect prospects in high volume with the right message on a predictable system that scales and closes sales then you will be…
• undervalued & overwhelmed
• give deep discounts
• acquire clients that take up too much of your time and don’t respect you
• clients will leave you feeling unappreciated as though you are one of many options
• clients will demand special treatment until you’ve bent over backwards and it still won’t be good enough for them.
After reading this you will discover…
• how to position yourself as the perfect solution to your ideal clientele…
Because they are looking for the best services and are willing to pay top dollar for above average results…
…and because they know the difference between average and perfection… and they can afford to pay for it.
Upon implementing this strategy you will…
• position yourself as the top solution to only a select audience of ideal clientele that will already respect you as the perfect solution to their challenges.
Learn how to confidently work with…
• high paying clients that already desire and expect top shelf packages.
so your daily routine is spent on activities that…
•double your margins with the same or less busy work
• get referrals of high caliber
• never talk anyone into anything or convince them of your value
because they already trust that you are the solution to their problems.
Things your prospects will feel about you, before you speak with them are the following …
• You will be appreciated, respected and praised as the best in your industry,
• they will know that you’re irreplaceable, because no one can do it as well as you can.
• they will want to pay you top dollar and ask you for your opinion on your competition because they trust and appreciate you as an authority in your field.
Right about now you should be thinking,
“THIS SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCH OF HYPE & BS!”
yeah… me too lol.
Ryan Deiss, founder of Digital Marketer sells certifications to train your marketing team to pump out direct marketing copy and lead capture to generate real sales. The courses address service as well as product sales.
This works for selling…
• B2B platform
• B2C platform
… it’s all about a moving a person down the line of human interaction in a natural progression that feels right to them. From the point that they don’t know you, to the point where they love you and tell their friends about you.
It’s the way humans work, broken down for business interaction.
Other options and tools that come with training and support inlcude:
• Marketo’s sales and marketing platform
I will write a separate article about how they compare as our company is experimenting to find our best fit by going through all of them.
This is the beginning of a series of posts that will serve as a description of Digital Marketer HQ Certification Training.
The first certification that they suggest you and your team go through is Customer Value Optimization. These videos are taught by the founder Ryan Deiss because as he states it, it is the most important part of all of the training.
It’s an overview of the system you’re putting together.
His point is that if you don’t know how the entire system works together, you will make disjointed pieces of the puzzle that don’t flow well from cold prospect to repeat sales.
without further rambling…
Conversion Funnel Mastery
Determine product/market fit
Determine your ideal prospects before and after states
Craft your statement of value to position your product/service enabling the customer to experience that after state
How To Determine Your Prospects Before & After States:
Ask yourself (or an ideal target client)…what are their before and after states in the following areas…
- Have – what do they have before you vs. what do they have after your product/service
- Feel – how do they feel before vs. after you/your product or service helps them
- Avg Day – what does their average day look like before vs. after you help them
- Status – what is their status in their marketplace before vs. after you help them
I’ll use our company as an example:
Before using our product or prospects deal with low margins, after our product, they have high margins.
“Do your clients frequently under value you, take up too much of your time, spend less than you hoped and complain to get discounts?”
“Our product enables you to position yourself to ideal clientele that are looking for only the best services and are willing to pay top dollar for above average results because they know the difference and they can afford to pay for the best.”
“It’s annoying to be seen as less valuable than you know you are. Giving price cuts isn’t the answer.”
“Positioning yourself as the top solution to only a select audience of ideal clientele will leave you feeling overjoyed and respected.”
3. Average Day
“Being overwhelmed by a flood of low value clients, day in and day out, isn’t how you pictured your business.”
“You can confidently work with high paying clients that already desire and expect top shelf packages so your daily routine is spent on activities that double your income with the same or less busy work because your margins are much higher.”
“Bad clients leave you feeling unappreciated, as though you’re one of many options and they even expect discounts”
“Why put up with that when you can be appreciated, respected and praised as the best in your industry, that you’re irreplaceable and because no one can do it as well as you can, they want to pay you top dollar and ask you for your opinion first, before trusting anyone else”
Statement of Value
Generate higher margin leads that turn into high paying clients that pay above average prices for only the best service by positioning yourself as the best in your industry
Get in front of perfect prospects in high volume with a predictable system that scales and closes sales.
…UP NEXT: Optimizing Your Lead Magnet
A small chunk of value that solves a specific problem for a specific market that is offered in exchange for an opt-in.